Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Scavenger Hunts and Talent Shows

This last week we had a couple firsts at our house. We were introduced to 'talent shows'. They must be having talent shows at daycare with some rules, because mom, dad and Franny are told the following:


  • sit on the couch and watch me


  • no mom, don't dance- I dancing


  • TV off, we don't need the TV on while having a talent show


  • mom, keep Franny on the couch, I don't want her getting my stuff


  • clap. stop clapping.

The good parents and little sister we are... we begrudgingly oblige. We listen to this horrible... I'm sorry fantastic pre-recorded music on the Mickey piano over and over and over again and watch Nece jump around in the living room. That is until I couldn't handle it ANY more on Saturday morning, and I had the brilliant idea to give the talent show to all the dolls. And here is what happened:




It worked for awhile, and we were given a reprieve. Until the talent show on Thursday night (we get a break tomorrow as we're headed to the Fair).


And the Scavenger Hunt

So, I pulled into the driveway last night and Nece was standing on the couch hollering something to me. I thought I heard the word 'paci', but couldn't figure out what she was saying. By the time I got to the back door, Nece was standing (or should I say jumping up and down) in the kitchen saying, Look Mom. See for yourself what was found:




And I think this kid was MORE than excited for bedtime (as this is the ONLY time she is allowed paci's) See for yourself:


No comments:

Post a Comment