Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Fourth Birthday!

The last post was for us to look back in a year and say... wow, I remember that, or wow, we were right on or wow, that sure has changed in the last 365 days.

I'm a big believer in making your birthday a very special day!

School agrees with me... here is the sign on her classroom door!  We also brought ice-cream cups as the birthday treat today!  Perfect for a warm, muggy summer day!

And then the birthday girl got to pick where we went for dinner!
Waiting for burgers and hot dogs!
A princess cake was requested... I was thinking more Disney princess, but this is what Dairy Queen had... at least I got lucky with this one, considering I didn't call ahead, oops!
The three muskateers... Nece, Franny and Mya!
Nece getting all nervous as we sang happy birthday!  She does NOT like to be on the spot.
Opening presents... you'll notice, she shared with Franny and Mya... so all three girls got to open presents!  So sweet!
And the Big Wheel daddy wanted to get Nece!

Thank you to our neighbors for coming over tonight for some birthday cake, and helping Nece celebrate her fourth birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment