Monday, August 3, 2009

I know...

I've been missing for an entire month now! Please know that I've thought about this many times, and had updates, just haven't gotten around to it. We've been busy this last month with a trip to Winona to get my hair all pretty for Cindy and Marc's wedding on July 18. The week before (actually two) the wedding, there was lots of running around, coordinating and getting final details in place.

Wedding weekend... pictures to come and detailed blog to come. A good time was had by all.

After the big weekend... it sure has been hard to get overly-motivated. I think that is probably what happens after a VERY busy close to three months. We've enjoyed some down-time these last couple weekends and are getting ready for a couple busy ones beginning August 15.

More to come on what we've been up to for the last month... very shortly.

OK- I'll commit. I'll have this blog updated by the end of the week with pictures and all! If I don't you can come after me!

So... if you've been gone. Please come back, and tell your whoever else too... I promise more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment